Join Us for a Weekly Run and “Get Caught Running” With the Wicked Running Club!
Wicked Running Club members run at different paces so no matter your level, there is always someone in the pack running at your speed!
Monday at 6:30 p.m. (Please note change of start location!)
From Annie Miller:
Tuesday/Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
Rain or shine, Wicked members meet Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 5:30 am (departing around 5:35) next to the Front Street parking lot (free parking till 8 am) for a five mile run that rounds Salem Common, the Willows, Juniper Point, and Winter Island. The intended pace is “conversational” with the option to go off the front or hang back as training plans dictate.
Folks gather near 6 Front Street (either side) prior to departure, the main group usually finish around 6:20 am.
- Front Street to Hawthorne Boulevard
- Around the Common to Andrew Street and out Collins Cove
- Along Collins Cove onto Memorial Drive
- Up Memorial Drive, past Camp Naumkeag and around the Willows
- Around Juniper Point and out to Winter Island back to Fort Avenue
- Down Derby to Central Street and back to Front Street
Thursday at 6:45 p.m.
“No Rest for the Wicked” (a.k.a. NRFTW). The route is about 3.1 miles and Wicked runners meet at the Salem Common entrance by the Hawthorne Hotel. They meet rain or shine, provided there are no municipal/governmental storm warnings in effect requesting people to stay at home.
- Salem Common to Little Hawthorne Blvd.
- A left on Derby Street and partway into Juniper Point
- A left on Lowell Street continuing through the Willows parking lot area
- Left on Memorial Drive which eventually becomes Essex Street
- Left onto Little Hawthorne Blvd.
- Finishes at the corner of Little Hawthorne Blvd. and Derby Street by the Immaculate Conception parking lot
Check out the Facebook page!
Saturday at 8 a.m.
This is the group run that started them all! Each Saturday morning the club meets at Forest River Park and the distances and paces vary. Before the run, club info is give about upcoming events and members are welcome to plug any race that they might be running.
Various distances and paces on road and dirt path. Starts at Forest River Park, 98 West Avenue.
Email us: email@example.com