At our Saturday morning run this weekend we took a few minutes to grab this photo of some of our Wicked runners. Notably, it was the day that we presented Rich Tabbut and Amber Woolfenden with their invitational entries into the Boston Marathon for 2013. Wicked received these 2 entries as a reward for the awesome job that we always do at the mile 17 PowerGel stop on the course. Applicant’s names were placed in a hat and chosen randomly. Lucky Rich and Amber will represent Wicked during their 26.2 mile adventure. Congrats to them and good luck!
Search for info here!
Upcoming WRC Events
6:45 pm “No Rest for the Wicked” (a.k.a.... @ Salem Common
“No Rest for the Wicked” (a.k.a.... @ Salem Common
Sep 25 @ 6:45 pm – 7:45 pm
“No Rest for the Wicked” (a.k.a. NRFTW). The route is about 3.1 miles and Wicked runners meet at the Salem Common entrance by the Hawthorne Hotel. They meet rain or shine, provided there are no[...]
8:00 am Saturday Morning Group Run @ Forest River Park
Saturday Morning Group Run @ Forest River Park
Sep 27 @ 8:00 am – 10:00 am
This is the group run that started them all! Each Saturday morning the club meets at Forest River Park and the distances and paces vary. Before the run, club info is give about upcoming events[...]
- RUN@WORK and RUN@School Day Participants Share Pictures, Experiences
- Thank You to RRCA Donors as of July 31, 2014
- RRCA to Celebrate the 9th Annual RUN@WORK Day and 3rd Annual RUN@School Day
- RRCA Accepting 2014 Kids Run the Nation Grant Applications
- Save the Date for RUN@WORK and Run@School Day - September 19, 2014